have u ever feel like in a movie??

yup..I mean after you watched a movie then after that u imagine and feel of course, you are or were in that movie..last month I watched Gilmore Girls..then after finished 1 season...I feel like I am living in Star Hollow hahaha sounds pathetic but it's true, not being Rory or Lorelai but you live in Star Hollow...I dunno, and then yesterday I watched Twilight, (hmm wanna read d'novels) I feel like I'm living in Bella Edward's world...so cool that movie even first 40 minutes so hell drama teen, I dunno maybe because age thing, I hate teen flict material especially teen lit, so predictable...so yeah Twilight cool, esp when Ed (shorst from Edward) fights with James...wow the conflict appears...hehe telat banget gwe....but y'know it's not all movies you watched, just some of them, for instance...I watched Greys or Friends, I feel nothing but those 2 movies...hmmm it's weird or...

Comments

nanda said…
hmmm... klo berasa seperti di film sih blon pernah put...
tp klo pengen kaya di film gw sering put heeee....
nih barusan gw tulis di blog gw... boleh kok dibaca ^__^
yg ini ga serius amat kok blognya...

http://tulisangajelas.blogspot.com/
Puti said…
hehehe .. ok deh, blog gw juga ga penting ;p, thanks ya ;)