post terbaruw

Ada aja yah jadi anak kost…after 23 years mom spoilt me in every way she can, finally I can release, kaya buronan aja gwe…and finally I can blogging again…here I am, in Christmas holiday, even though I’m not celebrating it….so after bunches I mean benar2 sangat menumpuk, guntingan lowongan pekerjaan yang udah gw kirim (resources was from PR and KOMPAS) malahan gw dapet kerjaan yang skrg dari Jobs.db, what a tech…padahal udah berapa duit fotokopi berkas2 penting itu dan biaya perangko plus amplo cokelat khas unemployed hehe…eh just send for like what, even not 1 minute….

Ok back to d’topics….jadi anak kost, cukup membosankan hehe, maybe because I’m not bringing anything that’s because of my room is so hell small, I mean it, lebarnya cuma lima ubin, panjangnya entah gw ga hitung…so when I’m praying, half my body bends to the bed…tapi yah setelah dipikir2 lumayan lah drpd lumanyun meski tetep manyun…

So awalnya setelah interview pertama di MKG a.k.a mall kelapa gading yang luar biasa luas (maklum gwe kan orang bandung yang cuma punya BSM doank), gw sudah berandai2 (even actually I already pretend it long way before)
Electronic lists that should be brought:

1.Fan alias kipas angin (klo kamarnya ga ber ac)
2.Setrika alias iron (klo ga ada fasilitas cuci gosok alias cuci setrika)
3.Toaster (yah lumayan kan buat panggang2, bisa juga kali bikin telor)
4.Rice cooker (yah buat masak nasi, bikin sayur bayem, dan masak aer klo kepepet_
5.Television (it accompanies me since I was a little gurl)
6.Probably dvd (coz entertainment apa yang gw dapet)
7.Dispenser (tentunya biar praktis ambil hot water)

Tapi ternyata kenyataannya, gw tidak membawa satu barang pun karena ukuran kamar kecil itu, damn…tapi yah ada untungnya juga, jadi ga perlu beli kipas angin dan rice cooker yang notabene pasti minjem duit nyokap gw dulu…jadinya gw Cuma bawa baju doank sekoper ama beli rak plastic for food supplies

Cari kostan cewe smua susah di Jakarta, apalagi di kelapa hibrida aliasa kelapa gading, herannya begitu kita sampe (me and my mumz) di kostan gw sekarang yg campur cewe cowo yg merit even family with big kids (what --- I’ll tell u later) … nyokap gw langsung agree dan bayar depe, I mean, at first we still can find 2 another boarding houses, right!! Tapi emang enak sih kostan gw sekarang, ada dapur dan kulkas so we can cook, I mean I but still, I don’t know why, I’m so fucking lazy to cook something but the funny thing is that I love watching cooking show, is that weird or what??

Ya sudah lah so for like almost 1 month, I’ve been there….hanging there, first I’m so thrilled, tv rame2 di ruang tengah ternyata langganan indovision, u know me if I find cable even if I’m staying at hotel, I barely cannot close my eyes, even thrilled more when see Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Heroes on commercial…wow kayanya gw bakalan betah tapi eh tapi hal itu tidak terjadi, I mean…one day the boarding house lady give sarcasm to me, so that time, there wasn’t anyone watching tv, so I change it to starworld channel, waiting the great story of Grey’s Anatomy, still one hour though so watch Beverly Hills 90210 nu version first (tapi ceritanya engga banget tuh, entah karena gw udah 23 or what, now I really2 hate teenlit or teenflict, udah ketebak lah cerita2 abg2 itu hehe) back to d’topics, suddenly the lady said “Film Film, Cinta Fitri”…what d’hell is that supposed to mean? I didn’t hold that remote so be my guess if anyone would like to see any kind of program. The remote even definitely in the table, if anyone wants to change the channel, go ahead, I mean whod’hell I am, want to control tv area, I’m new and smart enough to know this kinda situation. From that moment, just like turn off, don’t have any passionate to see tv in my boarding house again.

Yang bikin bΓͺte lagi siy, so it’s just like me, a girl named dee, a boy named q and yd and other girl named anne plus me like I’ve said who usually hang out in front of tv, the ‘dee’ girl said exactly to my face, that she even doesn’t like ‘Indonesian serial’ but the truth is, it is always her that change the channel to that pathetic serial. Maksud gw, haknya dia siy mau nonton apa ketapi ga usah muna deh, ga usah sok2 elit tapi kenyataannya iya juga. Bahkan terakhir siy, gw udah yippy coz no one there sit watching tv, I mean yeaa, just like few minutes again I can watch Desperate Housewives rerun, but just one minute I left, damn, the other boarding house lady I mean gurl, said to me “pindahin ya put”, damn….my life completely pathetic, since I moved of course…so kurang lebih aktivitas gw…

05.00 wake up by my hello kitty clock buat solat subuh
05.15 tidur lagi just a moment
06.00 get shower, clean panties, pup if I want
06.30 making instant breakfast, super bubur lah, macaroni soup even spaghetti hehe,
07.00 getting make up, getting prepare
07.20 walk to my office
08.45 arrive at my office or skul, hurry standing near aircon coz sweaty like hell
08.45 – 16.00 doing work, ha
16.15 it’s online time baby or going to superindo hehe
17.45 back to d’boarding house
18.00 get shower
18.30 do maghrib pray, have dinner
19.30 do isya pray, praying
20.00 go downstairs hoping no one there
21.00 getting ready to sleep

Dan balik lagi ke rutinitas awal, makanye klo udah wiken di Jakarta, it’s like hell. Pertama, sepi banget kaya yg ga ada kehidupan, kedua gw mati gaya abis, mau tidur seharian serba salah takut malemnya gw jadi begadang, tapi mau ngapain paling juga online deh, tapi selama ada supermarket dan warnet, hidup gw pasti baik-baik saja haha…

Televisi itu buat gw udah jadi soulmate since I was a kid, gw doyan banget nonton tv makanya gw jadi begini kali yee hehe, udah mendambakan dari kapan punya televise di kamar tapi baru kesampean like 3 years ago, since then, gw ga bias tidur klo ga nyalain tv, malah Cuma nyalain, set buat turn off half hour trus gw even ngebelakangin tv just to hear tv sound so I can sleep, segitunya dan sekarang gw ga bisa nonton, udah ga tau berita, infotainment alias gossip, komo deui serial mah heuk heuk, gpp siy, proses pembelajaran diri, apa seyy

And I want to talk about people living there. Sebenernya klo isinya worker and college kids, it will be great, but ada orang aneh, thank gosh he lives downstairs, people said that his wife lives out of island and he is unemployed for 2 months, suka stress so sometimes not lock bathroom even he has to pee, disgusting right, barely never go out to his room. Kedua, there is married couple, first there’re two couples, tapi ada yg pindah just couple days ago dan ternyata busyet, kamarnya ada kamar mandi bath tub di dalem tapi way off the budget dan percuma juga ada bath tub tapi no hot water. And here one married couple, but d’lady said that, the man is Chinese and d’gurl is moslem, people said she is like second wife or living together couple, gosh, but she is nice to me. The worst is, there is a fam with second year high school boy, I mean what, it’s not healthy for the kid even for the parents, when they get laid haha but I mean serious, a kid in that age needs as much as privacy he wants, right ooh even ada satu tapi udah keluar siy, gay couple, coz ada dua orang co sekamar, berangkat kerja jam 8 9 malem dan pulang jam ½ 5 subuh, gila are you working at d’pub or something…hmm sampe insiden ilang helm gara2 tuh gay couple, ouw ya there’s another couple, it’s straight btw, ngakunya siy si cowonya itu adalah her brother who happens to work in d’same place but d’lady said doesn’t think so. So basically, ada 4 ce worker dan 3 co worker, yang 2 siy definitely brought guy sleepover, hmm ngakunya anak baik2, so pathetic, gw dan other gurl siy as far as I know, haven’t been bring guy to sleepover, and the guy also. Ya ada dua worker lagi yang jarang keluar kamar dan pulang malem truz, yang satu sih said he’s married with two children tapi tatapannya itu aneh banget, like a freak or sometime psycho hehe I hope not, yang satu sih he seems normal but d’lady doesn’t like her coz wants her clothes definitely very tidy up.

Ada2 aja yah kan, hmm basically siy enak klo d’lady ga matre coz she is just like full of style maybe because she was an ex of foreign worker (alah apa sey gw hehe) jadi suka ngomong2 si ini mah ngasih ini lah itu lah, bahkan dia punya anak kesayangan, ga usah disebut lah eh tapi pemilik kostan nya baik juga, they’re still young dan bergaya haha apa siy gw stress ni.

Back to d’topic, ya kostan gw, enak lah, bersih, ada cuci gosok plus cleaning room also, kitchen with refrigerator, tv cable mesti ga ngepek, shower bathroom,aircon definitely tapi yah semua juga ada lebih dan kurangnya.

Klo bos dan kerjaan siy, so far oke banget, all new and fresh, it’s a school, new, no overtime work coz I hate lembur so much, so far sih ga ada lembur, always back at 4 o clock. They’re all Chinese from Surabaya, all graduated from Vancouver Canada, wow. Great bosses not like BBS hehe…so what’s the next story, just wait and read :)

Comments