Sweet Seventeen

I am so proud of myself hehe, a week before my sweet 17th birthday, I shopped my own “bday” clothes haha biasa aja sih sebenernya, gw beli jeans skirt, pink baby doll, make up Cuma lipstick sama eye shadow doank sih ;) with my own saving ;) hmm jadi planning nya gini, since my bday is on Thursday and hari itu kebeneran perform vocal group di radio oz so I want to have dinner with my girls and boyfriend of course ;p on Saturday after school and dress code will be jeans skirt hehe ;)

Thursday
Mom brought black forrest and brownies to school that time, hmm after little prays from Math teacher, we cut the cake and eat together hmm a lil surprise dibanjur mix juice entah apa pulak isinya lalu akhirnya “mandi” di toilet tapi syenang dapet banyak kado hehe, okay after school my bf, kiky drives me home. After lunch sleep and dress up, syiap-syiap perform di radio oz Bandung :), kita nyenyong Rida Sita Dewi Antara Kita dan Emotion Destiny’s Child nah pas special dedication satu-satu ngomong eh si gw dinyanyiin slamat ultah *di denger se bandung ya bok *happy


Saturday
After school, kiky drives me home and like last Thursday, lunch sleep a while and dress up *ouwyah sehari sebelum nya gw creambath dan catokan dulu *nyalon bokkkk :D and my dad pick up my girls and drive us to Pizza Hut Dago, yeayyyy all the girls pake rok jeans sesuai dengan tema yang gw mau haha hey sig w dapet kadooo lagiii *syenang banyak sekali kado yang didapat taun ini hehe *ya eya lah kan tujuh belas ;) udah makan-makan di pizza hut, kita foto studio untuk mengabadikan *halah, tapi saying ga smua ikut :( yeah anyway the girls are going back home cos some of them has curfew time :D nah gw sama kiky pacaran di dago haha, syenangnyah berduaan pegangan tangan *dunia serasa milik berdua yah dan jam 8 kiky drives me home and I smiled that nite until fell asleep ;)

So the gifts that received areeee : mobile pouch, kitty frame, kitty cash box, kitty watch, key’s hanger, stickers, snoopy doll, pink wallet, babs bunny alumunium buckets, another key’s hanger, earrings pocket, kitty diary, pink clip, kitty card birthday and cellphone from my daddy hehe ;)

Comments