Airport #rendrakania

airport #rendrakania

she cries
this is more than goodbye
when I look into your eyes
youre not even there

I hope this is not a goodbye
when finally I drive him to soetta airport going to aussie..

I really want to go there but it is just too crazy, I do have a job and should support my baby education, I gave up everything for two guys in the past and look what I have done now..

its all chaos except my bule baby..

God I love her..I think but my ego is just too big to say out loud..I still hope she would change her mind last minute..she wont regret it, Im not those two bastards who let her broke..

she just hold my hand soft and letting go

"bye, see you in two weeks, I will go to Canberra I know that"

jika senyummu saja bisa mencuri detak jantungku jika wangimu saja bisa mengubah duniaku

:) #episode5

Comments