Q&A

Yuk mari ah 😁 (iseng-iseng aja, no offense, not everything is about y'all, don't be too sensitive)

1. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? It depends, lol, on weekday I usually say, geez I am still sleepy but have to do mom duties BUT in the other weekend, I say, Yeah I can sleep again 😋

2. What makes you feel really alive? I dunno, life needs money, money comes from work, work makes me alive I guess, lol

3. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done? Hmm, oh maybe before covid only 3 weeks before I decided to buy ticket to Thailand and travelling there, so short plans.

4. What are you thankful for at this very moment? I would be able to work and take care my daughter :)

5. Would you rather be in space or under the sea? hmm, space maybe, feels tiring if I have to swim all the time.

6. What is your favorite family tradition? Going nowhere is my motto 😂

7. Where do you want to be in 10 years? It means I am 50, geez, lol, hmm maybe I have my own business and have several employees, amen :)

8. What would your friends be surprised you like to do? Anything that they like/ prefer

9. When was the last time you gazed at the stars? Sometimes I go out at night and see around for several minutes, I don't have balcony anyway..

10. What is the one meal you never get tired of eating? I thought salad, but I ate too much 2 y ago, still sick about it, I guess noodle but no INDOMIE yaaaaa, I stop eating Indomie years ago and I can make it :)

no offense, not everything is about y'all, don't be too sensitive

Comments