Another Questions & Answers

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I would live in UK but it's expensive LOL, maybe Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland cos they speak English mostly, if I have to learn other languages, oh my :p

What is your biggest fear? I get sick and cant work cos this girl should be independent yaa

What would you change about yourself if you could? not a change at all

What really makes you angry? maybe who and God knows the answer LOL

What motivates you to work hard? myself, kid and mom cos we are 3 girls that spend lot of money

What is your favorite thing about your career? Flexible time

What is your biggest complaint about your job? Parents

What is your proudest accomplishment? Growing my second baby as in my work 😎

What makes you laugh the most? Human fool

What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? Love in the villa, netflix, cheesy predictable romance but I watched anyway 😁

What did you want to be when you were small? I want to have pet store and sell cats 😂 also an English Teacher, well look at me now

Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? CAR, I can't do the others

What would you sing at Karaoke night? YES definitely

What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? always random

Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? vacuum maybe but I prefer tidying up everything in order

If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? no need yard work, definitely need someone to cook LOL

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? oh my what is it, noodle maybe, I dunno 😁

Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? HAWAII, I couldn't stand being cold

Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? Maybe no one

If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? 97 or 98 because ..... hihi

How would your friends describe you? Very organized and hard worked

Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? coffee


Comments