quote resources

I fired myself from ten different jobs. I never waited until my hiring manager did it for me. And I never lined up another job. As soon as it *clicked* that I wasn't learning, I didn't spend another day chasing a dead end. When I didn't get feedback from executives, I fired myself. When I realized our startup didn't have product/market fit, I fired myself. When management wouldn't give me permission to pursue new marketing channels, I left to found BAMF Media. Life is too short. That job you want to line up before you jump ship? That may take another three months of you listening to executives who ignore every one of your opinions. Stop it. If you wait to get fired, you're reacting to life. If you fire yourself, then you're acting on life. The right time to be happy and grow as an individual is never yesterday. It's always now.  Josh Fechter

Comments